Prep Time5 mins Cook Time25 mins Total Time30 mins Calories:386kcal
- olive oil
- 6 medium tortillas
- 4 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning (1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic)
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese
- fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Drizzle olive oil into bottom of 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Once warm, add a tortilla, one at a time, to the skillet. Cook until crisp on each side and place onto a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Set aside.
- Mix together the shredded chicken and the Stone House Seasoning. Set aside.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish. Place 3 tortillas on top of the enchilada sauce, overlapping them slightly at the edges to make all 3 tortillas fit lengthwise. Ladle on additional enchilada sauce, about 1/2 cup. Layer on chicken mixture, making sure to spread mixture evenly over tortillas and enchilada sauce. Top with large dollops of sour cream. Sprinkle on a little of both cheeses.
- Repeat layering with more tortillas, enchilada sauce, chicken, sour cream, and end with cheeses. Bake in oven until cheeses have melted, about 20 minutes. Topped with chopped cilantro (optional) and serve.