½ c chopped sun dried tomatoes
1 14oz. Can artichoke hearts, chopped
1 10oz bag frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
8 oz sour cream
¼ c grated Parmesan cheese
4 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
½ c onion, chopped
1/3 c mayonnaise
1 T red wine vinegar
2 garlic cloves, grated
S&P to taste
Place sun dried tomatoes into 1 c water in microwave for 3 min. Set aside
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, onion, Feta Cheese, S&P together in bowl
Add the Parmesan cheese, artichokes, garlic and vinegar into bowl and mix together
Add in spinach and mix together
Add in tomatoes (drained) with the above mixture
Place in deep dish and bake in microwave on high for 12 minutes or in 350 degree oven 20 min
Serve with veggies or tortilla chips
- ▢ 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ▢ 1 large egg
- ▢ 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ▢ 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ▢ 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢ 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ▢ 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- ▢ 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Pound out the chicken breasts to an even thickness between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- Crack the egg into a shallow bowl and add 1 tablespoon of water. Whisk with a fork until combined.
- Add the Panko, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second bowl and stir to combine.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg and then the breadcrumbs, pressing the breadcrumbs into the chicken so that they adhere.
- Place chicken breasts evenly spaced on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken breasts reach 160 degrees.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of marinara over each piece of chicken. Sprinkle evenly with the mozzarella.
- Bake for 5 more minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve immediately.
TIPS & NOTES:
For extra crispy chicken, preheat the sheet pan in the oven. Add melted butter to the baking dish instead of non-stick spray. Spray non-stick spray over the tops of the chicken breasts before baking.