- ▢ 2½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ▢ 10¾ ounces cream of chicken soup 1 can
- ▢ 1.74 ounces chicken gravy mix 2 envelopes
- ▢ 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- ▢ ½ cup sour cream
- ▢ kosher salt to taste
- ▢ ground black pepper to taste
- ▢ cooked rice for serving
- ▢ chopped parsley for garnish
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the soup, gravy mix, and chicken broth together. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Using two forks, shred the chicken breasts.
- Stir in the sour cream until combined, taste, and season with salt and pepper if needed. Serve over cooked rice, and garnish with chopped parsley.
NOTE: Gravy is very thin. Last hour of booking make a slurry. To thicken make a slurry of the gravy and either cornstarch or flour. Cook this slurry until it thickens slightly. Then, add back to crockpot.