Prep 15 min Cook 20 min Total 35 min Servings 6 Calories 264 Oven: 400 F
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a large shallow bowl or on a large plate, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and paprika. Set aside.
- Use a thin, sharp knife to slice each chicken breast in half lengthwise to create two thin fillets. Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap on a cutting board, and gently pound to about 3/8-inch with a meat tenderizer.
- Brush both sides of the chicken fillets with mayonnaise to evenly coat. Dredge each of the chicken fillets in the breadcrumb mixture and place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until cooked through and the outsides are golden and crispy.
- Instead of garlic powder, use 1 clove of fresh garlic that’s been pressed or very finely minced instead.
- Instead of Italian seasoned bread crumbs, use regular bread crumbs with 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning added to it.
- Instead of mayonnaise, use 4 tablespoons melted butter instead.
Oven: 350 F or Grill (preferred method) Marinade: 8 hr up to overnight
3 T cider vinegar
3 T coarse ground mustard
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 T lime juice, about 1 lime
3 T lemon juice, about 1 lemon
½ c packed brown sugar
1 ½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
1/3 c oil
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 3/4#)
Stir together cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Stir in oil
Add cider mixture and chicken to a large zip top plastic bag, seal the bag, squeezing out excess air, and turn to coat.
Chill, covered, at least 8 hours or up to overnight.
Preheat your grill (preferred method) or oven to 350 degrees F
Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
Lightly oil your grate and grill chicken 6-8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear and and instant read thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 165 degrees F.
If doing in oven, start checking after 30 minutes.
Prep: 10 min Bake: 1 hr 30 min Oven Temp: 350 degrees Serves: 4
2 c. long grain rice
1 (10.5-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
1 (10.5-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
1 c. water
1 tsp. dried oregano
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Kosher salt/Freshly ground black pepper
1 (1-oz.) package onion soup mix
Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9”-x-13” baking pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl mix together rice, soups, water, and oregano then pour into baking dish.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper then place on top of rice mixture. Sprinkle onion soup mix over chicken then cover with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.