PREP:10 minutes COOK:4 hours TOTAL TIME :4 hours 10 minutes
- ▢ 6 chicken breasts
- ▢ 1.4 ounces Italian dressing seasoning 2 packets
- ▢ 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- ▢ 8 ounces cream cheese cut into cubes
- ▢ ½ cup chicken broth
- Place the chicken into the crockpot and sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the chicken breasts.
- Add the cream of chicken soup, the cream cheese cubes, and the chicken broth
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the crockpot and using shredders or forks, shred the chicken breasts before returning back to the crockpot.
- Serve over rice or cooked noodles