Prep 15 min Cook 20 min Total 35 min Servings 6 Calories 264 Oven: 400 F
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a large shallow bowl or on a large plate, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and paprika. Set aside.
- Use a thin, sharp knife to slice each chicken breast in half lengthwise to create two thin fillets. Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap on a cutting board, and gently pound to about 3/8-inch with a meat tenderizer.
- Brush both sides of the chicken fillets with mayonnaise to evenly coat. Dredge each of the chicken fillets in the breadcrumb mixture and place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until cooked through and the outsides are golden and crispy.
- Instead of garlic powder, use 1 clove of fresh garlic that’s been pressed or very finely minced instead.
- Instead of Italian seasoned bread crumbs, use regular bread crumbs with 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning added to it.
- Instead of mayonnaise, use 4 tablespoons melted butter instead.