- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce, divided
- 6 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloin
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
How to Make It
Step 1 Stir together minced garlic, next 3 ingredients, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 2 teaspoons honey.
Step 2 Spoon garlic mixture evenly over pork, rubbing well into pork.
Step 3 Place pork on a rack coated with cooking spray in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
Step 4 Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from oven; cover pork loosely with aluminum foil, and let stand 10 minutes.
Step 5 Cut pork diagonally into slices. Place slices on a serving platter.
Step 6 Whisk together vinegar, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and remaining 4 teaspoons honey. Drizzle evenly over pork. Sprinkle evenly with onions and cilantro. Garnish, if desired.