A journal of food, love and memories to my darling daughter
- Season both sides of the pork chops with the oregano, salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the pork chops are just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer the pork chops to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, vermouth, Dijon mustard, maple syrup and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in the same nonstick skillet, set over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Whisk in the chicken broth mixture. Bring to a boil, then simmer until the sauce is slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Spoon the sauce over the pork chops and garnish with parsley. Serve.