Servings: 12 Prep Time20 minutes Total Time20 minutes
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 8 mandarin oranges , peeled and segmented
- 4 apples (preferably 2 gala and 2 golden delicious)
- 4 ripe kiwis peeled and diced
- 4 bananas , peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cup pomegranate arils (from about 1 large)
- For the dressing: In a mixing bowl or jar whisk together lemon juice and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
- Mix in olive oil, vegetable oil and honey until well blended. Stir in poppy seeds.
- For the fruit salad: In a salad bowl toss together all of the fruit then pour dressing over top and gently toss to coat.
- Serve immediately for best results.