A journal of food, love and memories to my darling daughter
- Bag of Sea Salt Kettle Chips
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Melted Butter
- Cookie Sheet
- Pour the bag of Kettle Chips onto a prepared (we used parchment paper) cookie sheet.
- A teaspoon at a time, drizzle the melted butter over the Kettle Chips.
- In a small bowl, mix the Granulated Sugar and the cinnamon. Add cinnamon to taste.
- Sprinkle the chips with the Cinnamon Sugar.
- Toss the chips to get them coated with the cinnamon sugar.