Oven: 375 Degrees Bake: 13-15 min Yield: 15 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks)unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 TBSP Irish Whiskey
- 2 tsp. espresso powder
- 2 large eggs
- 12 oz. Bailey’s Original Irish Cream Baking Chips
- 30 caramel pieces (I just used Kraft), unwrapped and cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, espresso powder, and salt in small bowl and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and whiskey in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in the Bailey’s baking chips.
- Using a regular size ice cream scoop, scoop out 15 cookies.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and while hot place the caramel pieces onto the hot cookies.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.