- 1 – 8 ounce package light cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup fresh salsa (I used Sabra)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- ½ teaspoon sriachi sauce
- ¼ cup each chopped green, red, and yellow sweet pepper
- ½ cup chopped black olives
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 tortillas – use any flavor you wish!
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, and seasonings together in a small bowl until smooth. Stir olives, peppers, and Cheddar cheese into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread about ½ cup of cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla. Roll each tortilla like a jelly roll; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight. Cut into 1-inch slices.