- 2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (extra light), or vegetable oil, or avocado oil*
- 1 1/2 lb Pork Tenderloin
- How to make Roasted Pork Tenderloin: Preheat oven to 400˚F with the rack in the middle.
- Trim tenderloin of fat and any silver skin and pat dry with a paper towel. Pierce pork loin all over with a fork and rub with 1 Tbsp oil.
- Combine your seasonings and sprinkle onto the tenderloin then use your hands to rub the spices into the tenderloin until evenly coated.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil over med-high heat in a large oven-safe pan (cast iron or a dutch oven will work). Once oil is hot, add pork and brown on all sides (6 minutes total).
- Place in the oven and bake uncovered at 400˚F for 13-15 min, flipping the tenderloin over halfway through baking. Bake until center of pork registers at least 150˚F then transfer to a cutting board and let meat rest 5-10 min. Slice into rings and serve.
*Oil used should have a high smoke point.
**Pork tenderloin is very juicy and does not need a sauce, but it is also really good served with A1 or BBQ sauce.