- ▢ 6 ounces Pineapple Juice
- ▢ 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ▢ 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- ▢ 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- ▢ 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- ▢ 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- ▢ 1 tablespoon Garlic
- ▢ 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- ▢ 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ▢ 1/2 tablespoon black pepper ▢
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl or measuring cup.
- Transfer to a large bowl or heavy duty zip top bag.
- Add pork chops and marinade for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cook pork chops any way you wish and discard marinade.
Marinade can be made up to 5 days in advance. Store in an airtight container, refrigerated until ready to use.