(1-lb.) bags frozen tater tots
1 tbsp.extra-virgin olive oil
1 lb. ground beef
1 tbsp. taco seasoning
1 c. cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 c. black beans
1 jalapeño, sliced
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Sour cream, for serving
Guacamole, for serving
Freshly chopped cilantro, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450° and grease a 9”-x-13” baking dish with cooking spray. Add tater tots and bake until crispy, 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add beef and cook until no longer pink, 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Return skillet to stove and season with taco seasoning.
- Top tater tots with beef, tomatoes, black beans, jalapeños, and cheeses.
- Bake until warmed through and cheese is melty, 10 minutes.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole, and cilantro before serving.