PREP:10 min COOK:50 min TOTAL TIME :1 hr SERVINGS: 8 Cal: 311
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or buttermilk
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon course sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 large boneless/skinless pieces chicken I used thighs, but you can use breasts if preferred
- 1/4 cup salted butter melted
- fresh oregano and thyme for garnish optional
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray 2 large baking dishes with nonstick spray
- In a small shallow bowl, stir together the beaten eggs and heavy cream.
- In another small shallow bowl, stir together the parmesan, bread crumbs, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, coating both sides completely. Shake off excess and then dip into the parmesan mixture, pressing down to fully coat the entire chicken with a thick layer.
- Arrange chicken in prepared baking dishes, making sure they don’t touch (if they touch, those sections won’t get crispy).
- Pour melted butter over all the chicken.
- Cook for approximately 50 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- Serve garnished with fresh oregano or thyme.