yield: 6 prep :25 MIN cook :8 HRS total :8 HOURS25 MINUTES
- 1.5 pound Flank Steak
- 20 oz Mojo Marinade (I prefer the Badia brand)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeds removed and minced
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 20 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place flank steak in slow cooker and cover flank steak with Mojo marinade and cook on low for 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil, onion and jalapeños. Allow to saute until the onion is translucent, about 7 minutes.
- While onion mixture is cooking, remove flank steak from crock pot and shred (toss any leftover marinade).
- Once the onion mixture is ready, add garlic and saute for 30 seocnds.
- Then add the shredded flank steak, tomato sauce, and salt and incorporate all the ingredients together. (I do this with two forks and just do the same motions I use to shred the flank steak).
- Allow to cook for 5 more minutes and then serve!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 361