Serves: Prep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Total: 40 min
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 lb. chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup Austerity Wines Chardonnay
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- While the skillet is heating up, generously sprinkle the salt, pepper, and paprika over both sides of the chicken thighs.
- Sear the chicken thighs for about 3 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Turn down the heat to medium and add the remaining two tablespoons of butter to the skillet.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for about 2 minutes until fragrant, stirring frequently.
- Add the chardonnay, cream, and parmesan.
- Whisk the mixture until creamy and begins to bubble.
- Add the chicken back into the skillet and transfer it to the oven.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil or full basil leaves and enjoy!