Serve with Thanksgiving Chips
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 1 tsp chicken/turkey rub
- 2 T dried cranberries
- 2 T turkey gravy
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute ground turkey in a pan on medium high heat.
- Sprinkle the chicken/turkey rub over the ground turkey.
- Saute ground turkey until browned.
- In a bowl add the dried cranberries and gravy for about 30 minutes.
- Chop cranberries into small pieces. Save the gravy.
- Cream together cream cheese, mayonnaise, reserved gravy, and garlic salt.
- Add cranberries and turkey.
- Spread into bottom of a small baking dish.
- Top with parsley and grated Parmesan cheese and bake until lightly browned and warmed throughout, about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.