Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cooking Time: 35 Minutes Fried Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- 10 Ounces Fresh Spinach
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 12 Ounces Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Chives
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan & Romano Cheese
- Heat up a large skillet to 300*F and melt the Salted Butter.
- Add in the Minced Garlic and let it sizzle for a minute.
- If you are using the optional Baby Portabella Mushrooms, add those now and sautee and stir for about 5 minutes before adding the Spinach.
- Add the Spinach (If you are not using the mushrooms you can add the spinach right after you sizzle the Garlic for a minute.
- Allow Spinach to wilt and stir occasionally (but do not cover it or you will make your recipe a little soggy.
- Add in the Softened Cream Cheese, that is cut into 1″ squares to allow for easier melting.
- Add the Marinate Artichoke Hearts (preferrably cut up).
- Stir the ingredients together until the Cream Cheese is almost completely melted into the mixture.
- After the Cream Cheese is melted, add in the Sour Cream and the Chives.
- Stir the mixture together until it is evenly melted and mixed.
- Sprinkle in half of the Parmesan and Romano Cheese, and little more than half of the Mozzarella Cheese.
- Stir this together well and allow to bubble over Medium Heat, while continuing to Stir.
- When the mixture is looking cooked to your liking, sprinkle the remaining Parmesan and Romano Cheese as well as the remaining Mozzarella Cheese on top and place in the over on BROIL for about 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese on top is bubbly like Pizza.