- 1 pound processed cheese (such as Velveeta®), cubed
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place all ingredients into the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Place in oven for 5 minutes, then stir again.
- Cook for 10 minutes and stir. If cheese is not fully melted, cook another 5 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips