1 h 5 m 8 servings 428 cals
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup salsa
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, green olives, black olives and green onions.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in a thin layer onto each tortilla. Roll up tortillas. Chill about 1 hour, or until the filling is firm.
- Slice chilled rollups into 1 inch pieces. Serve with salsa for dipping.