PREP : 10 MIN COOK : 5 MIN TOTAL : 15 MIN SERVINGS: 8 CAL: 213
- 10 ounces Hawaiian Sweet Slider Buns 9 bun package
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon Fines Herbes *see note
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat oven to 350°F and adjust oven rack to middle position.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise, Parmesan, Fines Herbes and salt. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Spread the butter/mayo mixture over the cut-side of each half of each bun, and place the buns cut-side up on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 7 minutes at 350°F and rotate the baking sheet.
- Set the oven to broil and cook the buns 1-2 minutes, or until the buns are golden brown and bubbly. Watch closely – the buns can burn easily.
- Remove from the oven and cool 1 minute.
- Serve hot and…
Fines Herbes is a blend of dried herbs: chervil, parsley, chives & tarragon.