30 Biskof cookies (about 1 1/2 cups)
3 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1 cup Cookie Butter spread
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Crush the cookies, add the sugar, and then mix with the melted butter. Pat the crust into a 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 9 minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool completely.
3. In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. But don’t beat it so much that it makes butter!
4. In a separate medium bowl, using the same beaters, beat the rest of the ingredients until well blended. I normally mix it for about two minutes.
5. Fold the whipped cream into the filling mixture until it’s well combined. Pour into the cooled crust.
6. Refrigerate and wait until it’s set or just start digging in and then cover up the evidence. Nobody has to know.