Prep Time: 10 min Inactive Prep Time: 1 hr 0 min Cook Time: 5 min Serves: 18 shots
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup of Irish cream liqueur (recommended: Bailey’s Irish Cream)
- 1 package edible chocolate cordial cups (18)
- 18 chocolate covered espresso beans
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
Bring the heavy whipping cream just to a boil in a small saucepan, remove from the heat. Whisk in the semisweet chocolate until smooth.
Whisk in the liqueur.
Place in a medium size bowl and refrigerate for about 45 to 50 minutes until chilled but not firm.
Using an electric mixer, beat ganache until thick and semi firm.
Stir in a pinch of fresh orange zest.
Fit a pastry bag with a size 6 round tip and fill with ganache.
Pipe ganache into chocolate cordial cups, fill almost to the top.
Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator a covered container until ready to serve.