Makes 3 cups For the three of us, I cut recipe in half
- 2 -3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger (or a bit of fresh minced ginger)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce or 1/2 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar or 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄21 1/2 cups beef broth or 1 1/2 cups chicken broth (I use chicken broth if my stir fry will have chicken, etc.)
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass jar with a lid.
- Screw lid on.
- Shake well.
- Can store in fridge up to 2 weeks.
- Shake well before using.
- To use sauce: stir fry your vegetables and meat as desired, add appropriate amount of sauce, bring to a boil, boil for 1 minute or until slightly thickened.