Prep Time 15 min Bake Time 44 min Total Time 59 min Serves 8 Calories 250
- 1 lb shredded rotisserie chicken fully cooked
- 12 Old El Paso soft tortillas small
- 1 packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1 15 ounces can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounces can corn, drained and rinsed
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup of salsa
- 2 cups Mexican Blend Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Spray a casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the taco seasoning with the chicken. Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, combine spinach, cilantro, and salsa. Pulse until fully chopped and combined.
- Layer 6 tortillas into the bottom of your casserole dish, overlapping slightly.
- Cover with one cup cheese, the half of the beans, half of the corn, and half of the chicken. Take one cup of the spinach mixture and cover the chicken.
- On the second layer, start with tortillas, then beans, then corn, then chicken, and finally the spinach mixture. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove foil and cook for another 10-15 minutes until the top is browned to your liking.
- Serve warm topped with jalapenos, Greek yogurt (or low-fat sour cream) and more cilantro.
FOR GARNISH: plain Greek yogurt or low-fat sour cream, more cilantro, and Old El Paso jalapenos