A journal of food, love and memories to my darling daughter
- 6 pork chops
- 1 cup cream of mushroom
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 12 red potatoes (small)
- 2 apples (large)
- Place the pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Mix the cream of mushroom, greek yogurt, chicken broth, and salt/pepper.
- Pour over the pork chops.
- Cut the potatoes into halves and place over the pork chops.
- Set slow cooker to cook on high for 2.5 hours (or low for 5 hours).
- Half way through cooking, cut the apples into small cubes and place over the pork chops.
- Serve and enjoy or freeze for later!