- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 3 medium zucchini (diced)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup instant rice
- 3 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mix and melted butter. Set aside.
- Add zucchini, cream of chicken soup, onion rice, mascarpone, chicken stock, and sour cream to the stuffing in the large bowl.
- Spread zucchini mixture in an even layer in a 9 x 13 inch glass pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts on top of rice mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, until chicken breasts are cooked through (165 degrees).
- If, after 10 minutes, chicken is not cooked and stuffing mixture is starting to get too dark, cover with foil until chicken is cooked.