A journal of food, love and memories to my darling daughter
- about a cup or so of your favorite Italian-style breadcrumbs (we use g-free!)
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, not frozen
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with Pam. Or preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In one shallow dish (like a pie plate!), add in your breadcrumbs. In a second shallow dish, stir together your mustard and maple syrup.
- Next, take each chicken breast and first, dredge each piece in the mustard maple dish and then the breadcrumbs. After that, place it in your air fryer, or in oven
- Close the air fryer drawer, set the temp to 325 degrees and the timer to 22 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, your chicken is ready to go!