- 2 pork tenderloins (Remove from fridge about one hour before baking)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons coarse ground mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator to bring to take off the chill for about 30 minutes.
- Make the glaze by reducing the cider in half by simmering it in a saucepan. Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire, and mustard and whisk until combined. Simmer for about 5 minutes, until thickens slightly.
- Place the pork in a pan fit with a rack and roast for about 15 minutes. Start brushing the pork with the glaze, every 5-10 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 150º.
- Reheat any leftover glaze.
- Remove from oven, then using a clean brush, apply another coat of glaze. Tent with foil.
- Allow pork to rest for about 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Serve with baked Use Golden Delicious or Honeycrisp Apples or jarred applesauce