- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in half horizontally
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Place olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with lemon pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onion to skillet and cook for about 3 minutes to soften.
- Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
- Add chicken broth and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer for 1 minute. Add Parmesan and stir until melted.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Stir in spinach. Cook and stir until spinach is wilted. Season to taste with salt and pepper.