- 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl or food processor combine garlic and mustard until well mixed.
- Whisk in balsamic vinegar, hot water and sugar.
- Slowly add in olive oil mixing until emulsified.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Use immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- Feel free to substitute different vinegars and seasoning to your own taste.