232 Calories TOTAL TIME: 30 mins YIELD: 2 servings
- cooking spray
- 1 delicata squash, about 14 oz, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment, lightly spray with oil.
- Slice the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Slice the seeded halves into 1/4-inch thick slices (half circles) and place them in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the parmesan, parsley, thyme and lemon zest.
- Drizzle the olive oil, garlic, salt and black pepper over the squash slices, tossing toss well to coat.
- Lay flat on the prepared baking sheets, pour the parmesan mixture over the squash.
- Bake in the center of the oven until soft and golden brown on the edges, about 25 minutes.