- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen Trader Joe’s Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen Trader Joe’s Chicken Gyoza Potstickers
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s Gyoza Dipping Sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables, season with salt and pepper, and stir-fry until almost tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Push to the side and place the potstickers pleat-side up in a single layer in the open space.
- Fry for 3 minutes.
- Add a splash of water, cover, and steam for 3 minutes.
- Add the gyoza sauce, toss everything to coat in sauce, and serve.