- ▢ 2 medium Delicata squash
- ▢ 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ▢ 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ▢ 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Clean the squash, cut both ends off and slice in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds and then cut each half into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Place the squash slices in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon. Toss to coat.
- Spread squash slices evenly on prepared baking sheet. Place in the oven and roast for 15 to 20 minutes. Flip and roast for another 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Maple Syrup: You can omit the maple syrup or use brown sugar instead. Use two tablespoons of maple syrup, if desired, to make it sweeter.