A journal of food, love and memories to my darling daughter
- 24 ounces broccoli florets or 5 cups
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles or 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower kernels
- 1 cup real mayo
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place broccoli, cranberries, bacon, onion, and sunflower kernels in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayo, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour mayo mixture over broccoli and use a mixing spoon to toss/fully coating the broccoli.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve.