A journal of food, love and memories to my darling daughter
- 16.3 oz can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups of shredded chicken (I poached breasts and thighs. Saved the broth)
- 1 1/2 cup of mixed veggies
- 1 1/2 cup of diced potatoes, slightly thawed (I used Potatoes O’Brien)
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken soup)
- 1 cup of saved chicken broth (to help “loosen” up mixture)
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 tsp of dried thyme (I used dried Italian seasoning)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese divided
- Preheat your oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Cut your biscuits into ⅛ pieces.
- Combine the biscuits, chicken, mixed veggies, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, potatoes, thyme, salt and pepper and 1 cup of cheddar cheese in a bowl.
- Stir together. If needed, use some of the chicken broth.
- Spread the mixture into your pan and top with the remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes till your biscuits have popped up and the cheese is bubbly.